Splaturry 2 Splaturry 2

A great piece of animation which sums up the recent titles of the switch. Didn't expect Doomfist though. Still, loved it!

Reaper's Blossom Reaper's Blossom

I love the animation, but now that catchy song is stuck in my head. Curse you Weather Girls!

How Cool Cat "Saves" the kids How Cool Cat "Saves" the kids

just be careful. Derek Savage has been known to claim copyright charges on anything related to his movie. Even reviews weren't safe.

GuGuZ responds:

I'll be on the look out ;)

Jetpack Master Jetpack Master

I don't know why but this parody game just seemed boring. No offense.

You are here You are here

This game is so simplistic, but yet so genius. Clever puzzles, a thought of what come next, and the music makes one motivated to make it to the end. This is one of new favorite puzzle games.

10 things not to do in your submission 10 things not to do in your submission

The play button doesn't work very well, the visuals could use a bit of improvement, but I like the music. Do these things and this little game may make it past the others like me. I'd actually like to see this make it to the portal, could help a few people learn somethings, but for now it needs a little more work.

TheGuyWithGlasses responds:

wow, i'm proving one of my points i made! (point 3) but this word needs to be spread, but i agree with you on the visual stuff.

Hatty Hattington Hatty Hattington

I like the artwork of hatty, but I feel as if it would be complete with strings.

ProjectAwesomes responds:

Thanks! I was still somewhat young and drawing on my ipood. so I was still in-practice.
strings would fit it quite well

UnderTale:Genocide Run Part: 5 UnderTale:Genocide Run Part: 5

Floweys face is amazing in the second to last slide. that could be a new meme.

ProjectAwesomes responds:

theres a lot of Floweys on the second slide. so I cant exactly pin-point which one you mean