Jetpack Master Jetpack Master

I don't know why but this parody game just seemed boring. No offense.

You are here You are here

This game is so simplistic, but yet so genius. Clever puzzles, a thought of what come next, and the music makes one motivated to make it to the end. This is one of new favorite puzzle games.

10 things not to do in your submission 10 things not to do in your submission

The play button doesn't work very well, the visuals could use a bit of improvement, but I like the music. Do these things and this little game may make it past the others like me. I'd actually like to see this make it to the portal, could help a few people learn somethings, but for now it needs a little more work.

TheGuyWithGlasses responds:

wow, i'm proving one of my points i made! (point 3) but this word needs to be spread, but i agree with you on the visual stuff.

Artorm Fighter Artorm Fighter

You almost have something, but I'd like to see a more updated version in the future.

Peps1992 responds:

For sure I'll be able to make a better version of this game. I think the main issue I had was making sure it would run on mobile devices -- it wasn't initially a PC game.
Thanks for posting, though! :)

Absorbed Absorbed

Interesting concept

400 Years 400 Years

Why can't more games have strong messages as this one?

Sim Apocalypse Sim Apocalypse

I'd love to play, but after I roll and get to skills it goes back to roll. Please fix this glitch.

How To Cook Everything How To Cook Everything

don't look at me like that. The cactus is to add a over the border flavor. I know how to cook nachos.

Xmas Run Xmas Run

Why is santa blue?

Grim and Slamrock Grim and Slamrock

Very glitchy and no clear tutorial or goal. It seems like a good game, but it still has a lot of bugs.